Ring our main switchboard number on 01204 462198 to book an appointment at the practice.
You may also book online via the link at the top of this page. Before you can use this service you will need to visit the surgery and register where you will be provided with a login and unique token to get you started.
Due to security reasons, we will not be able to register you over the telephone; a personal visit with photo ID will be required. Please contact the surgery if you require any further information.
Urgent cases are seen on the day if appointments available
- If your condition is non-urgent you can expect to see a GP within 2 working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP.
- Nurses based in in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can expect to see a qualified nurse with in one working day.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you at an agreed time on the telephone number you have given.
Please note the following
- If you decide that, your appointment is no longer needed, please ring up and cancel so that someone else can have the appointment instead.
- Does more than one family member need to see the doctor? If so, please make a separate appointment for each person.
- If you have several different problems to discuss, please make a longer appointment or separate appointments. Your doctor has only 10 minutes for each routine consultation.
The Practice offers a range of appointment times to patients, which as a minimum include morning and afternoon appointments – five mornings and four afternoons per week. Appointments are made by in person or by ringing the normal surgery telephone number – 01204 462198.
The Practice is always looking for new ways to help our patients and improve the service we offer.
These appointments are for the patients who want to see the GP for their routine medical conditions.
Urgent / Telephone Consultations
These appointments are for the patients who need medical help urgently .Urgent appointments are for medical emergencies that cannot wait until the next day to be treated.
We try to accommodate the needs of patients to speak with a GP or Nurse on the telephone in urgent medical conditions. The receptionist will take details of your medical emergency and these will be given to the GP if available. The GP will then telephone you back to discuss your symptoms and will assess how urgently you need to be seen. Please make sure that you are free to receive the GP’s call.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
Due to an increase in the number of wasted appointments due to failing to attend without informing the surgery, it has become necessary to implement the following policy.
If you fail to attend 2 consecutive appointments then you will be sent a letter informing you of our concerns and stating that if another appointment is missed you may be removed from the practice list.
If a third appointment is missed, you will be sent a similar letter but informing you that you will be removed from the practice and will have to find an alternative doctor.